The American Neuropsychiatric Association will post training and job opportunities on the website. This is a complimentary service for our members in good standing. The fee for non-members is $50 per month. Advanced payment and approval are required. ANPA hopes that these listings will be of interest to the membership. Please feel free to copy, post them, or distribute them as needed.
Geriatric Psychiatrist or Adult Pyschiatrist with interest in geriatrics
Lahey Outpatient Center Danvers
Center for Healthy Aging
Part time or Full time Outpatient position
No after hours call
30 minutes north of Boston
Be part of our growing multidisciplinary behavioral/medical geriatric team: which includes a geriatric psychiatrist, geriatrician, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, neuropsychologist and medical assistant and administrative support.
- New patients receive a comprehensive intake by our experienced social workers.
- Physicians have a full hour for new patients and can use their clinical judgment to determine length of follow up visits.
- Modern patient friendly center- with PT, OT, lab services, weight management and many other resources.
- Affiliated Geripysch inpatient unit, partial program, outpatient ECT & adult day program.
- Opportunity to help grow a new rTMS program & do supervision with clinical staff.
- Benefits include no after hours call, coverage of malpractice insurance, support for CME and relocation expenses, health benefits, and flexible number of vacation weeks.
Board certified or board eligible candidates preferred. H1 visa candidates will also be considered.
Contact Maura Copeland MD, Medical Director, Center for Healthy Aging at MCOPELAND@nhs-healthlink.org to discuss the many benefits of this unique position and your needs.
American Neuropsychiatric Association • Menninger Clinic • 12301 Main St. • Houston, TX 77035 • 713.275.5777