Become a Member
Online accounts are necessary to take advantage of many of the ANPA member benefits.
Types of Membership (2015)
· Subscription to the Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences (JNCN)
· Discount on books published by American Psychiatric Publishing
· Opportunities for presentation at the annual meeting with accepted abstracts published in the JNCN
· Significantly reduced registration fees at the annual meeting
· Newsletters, news updates, information on job and training opportunities, research and meeting information
· Collaboration in clinical, educational and research activities and the opportunity to interact with senior colleagues
· Opportunity to participate on committees and in the future leadership of ANPA
· Opportunity to join Special Interest Groups for members who have common interests in specific research, clinical cases, practice issues or educational areas
Current members can log in, above.
If you are looking to pay your 2014 dues, please note that the fees are as follows:
Member - $225
American Neuropsychiatric Association • Menninger Clinic • 12301 Main St. • Houston, TX 77035 • 713.275.5777